Saturday 25 November 2006

First Post

Ok! I have taken the plunge. Given the scarcity of time, I am not sure a new addiction is a brilliant idea, but maybe a diary is a better use of the spare moment than another game of RIP at
www.netives.com
If you want a word game challenge, give this a go. My best score is 234,000. I only play the free version with time limits. The practice it took to get a score this high is justified. I am sure it is...? I tell myself it is mental health issue.
The quilt pictur
ed is an old quilt that has just come home from its travels in a Canberra Quilters suitcase exhibition. I picked it for no other reason than it was easy to find!
It has taken all morning to prepare this first blog as I had to get the photos from my computer t
o his computer as mine is too old to cope with blogging.
It took him all morning to get the photos over and then let go of the keyboard. That happened
as my mac G3 seized up from too many file transfers.

Quilting plans: I am pondering my quilting options for the backlog of tops that accumulated while I saved for the Mega Quilter. Yesterday I finished quilting the machine trapunto sample that I started in a workshop with Nicole Bridges. This is a big deal as I can not tell you more than one other thing that I have finished that started in a workshop!
Mustn't let this first episode get too long....
Hoorooo

No comments: