Thursday 27 March 2008

The project is coming to a close....


Something Old, Something new is nearly there!
I have the drawing.. and the maths... and the applique done.. so I am hoping to really make some definitive, finishing action to it!
Here is the JPG of the drawing I am working from. Not the best form to show you in but the computers are having a file war.... sigh. Macs and PCs should learn to get along!
I am making the two borders of solid fabric a bit wider. For two reasons. To make the quilt a bit wider and because it is blue and I want more blue!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I think it's going to look so lovely, Cathy. The sawtooth border on the blocks looks pretty snazzy too.

I only wish I didn't have so much on my plate, because I'd be joining up the class for this quick smart, even if only to do it remotely.

aykayem said...

Ohhh ... looks interesting ... I am sure it is going to look wonderful, as usual.

btw ... went to follow the "link" to Aud's blog and noticed 2 things -
1: it wasn't a link
and
2: I copied and pasted the URL to my browser and got a page to say it didn't exist ... I guess that is because "Audlsife" is a typo? LOL